I’m always thrilled to write a new essential oils gift guide. I come across so many neat things that I would like to buy for myself, or am buying for a loved one when doing my shopping. We all celebrate differently, but I hope these ideas help you celebrate joy and happiness in your home.
A gorgeous gift for your loved one can brighten up your whole week! And sometimes, the cheaper gifts can prove to be the greatest and most appreciated ones of all.
This guide includes 15 essential oil gifts under $15, and then 15+ more oily gift ideas for you to choose from! I hope it helps make your shopping a little easier.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure policy here.
The perfect gift gives a person something which will aid them on their quest in life, whatever that might be.
If you’re an essential oil lover like me, or your giftee is into aromatherapy, you can’t fail with these essential oil gift ideas.
It does take just a little bit of planning if you’re ordering online and want the items to arrive on time. But you’ll be gifting unique, creative, natural health promoting gifts! So the planning is worth it! Fill up your coffee cup, tea mug or hot chocolate and take a moment to browse through my essential oil gift ideas.
- Essential Oil Gifts for Under $15
- Essential Oil Gifts For Women
- Essential Oil Gifts For Men
- DIY Gifts
- Happy Shopping
Essential Oil Gifts for Under $15
Essential oil themed gifts are a beautiful, thoughtful option for your health-conscious giftee.
Whether you’re looking for a token of your romantic love, or just something small but thoughtful for a friend… Here are 15 quick gifts under $15 that would delight anyone that’s into natural products and a healthy home!
All of these 15 Under $15 gifts are available through Amazon.com. Add them to your shopping cart now!
15 Essential Oils Gifts Under $15
- Essential Oil Bottle Openers. Pack of 3, in beautiful colors. A superb value!
- Diffuser Locket Adjustable Bracelet Stainless Steel. Made of durable stainless steel, featuring a tree design and adjustable size strap. Wondering how a bracelet works? Find out here!
- Portable Essential Oil Diffuser. Battery-operated, palm-sized small diffuser for on-the-go, travel, car, or office.
- “Essential Oils for Beginners” Book. A wonderful addition to the home library, and a cozy read in front of the winter fireplace. Browse other books if you prefer a different topic. There are books for better sleep, for aromatherapy with pets or children, or simple books full of diffuser blends!
- Lavender Essential Oil Roll-On. With the multitude of Lavender uses and benefits, this roll-on is sure to make aromatherapy use a breeze! Simply open, and roll on!
- Almond Carrier Oil. For the slightly advanced aromatherapy essential oils lover, give them the gift of a special bottle of Almond oil base oil to use in massage, or custom blends, or skin care.
- Stainless Steel Funnel Set. If your giftee likes to make their own essential oil blends, they’ll surely appreciate these high quality, stainless steel funnels.
- Stainless Steel Car Diffuser Locket. Comes in black or silver so you can perfectly match your car interior.
- Essential Oil Bottle Top Labels. Who doesn’t need more of those? So handy, so perfect, and a super cheap gift option that is sure to delight.
- Essential Oil Soft Storage Case. Keep your oils organized! Super handy and a fun, and features a colorful pattern.
- Roll-On Carrying Case. In case you prefer roll-ons, this case will keep them all neatly organized and stored in one place. Multiple colors to choose from. Makes a great first aid kit!
- “Y’All Need Oils” T-Shirt. Great for a funny gift, and surely to be used and appreciated by the oily mama! Comes in multiple colorways from grey through purple, white, red and blue.
- “Coffee. Oils. Repeat” Coffee Mug. Funny, because it’s so true!
- Aluminum Round Tin Containers. If you like making recipes such as skin salves, lip balm or even natural eye shadow, these tins will be the handiest gift you’ve recieved!
- Waterproof Mason Jar Labels. Super handy for all things DIY. Includes a free white chalk marker.
Essential Oil Gifts For Women
Wellness Sampler Set
This beautiful and functional gift bundle from Plant Therapy is guaranteed to please the lady of your heart. Whether she’s already interested in aromatherapy, or is just getting started, this essential oils set will be a hit!
The essential oils included in this set are perfect for a beginner. “Germ Fighter”, “Immune Aid” and “Respir Aid” are all great for seasonal support of colds & flu.
If Plant Therapy as an essential oils brand is new to you, please read my Plant Therapy company review. You’ll learn about the quality, reputation, customer service, and oil selection offering of this brand.
Luxury Essential Oils Set
If you’re looking for a really unique essential oils gift, try the products from Pilgrim Collection.
They offer high quality, pure essential oils and premium handmade essential oil diffusers.
I still run my Teo Diffuser without any problems many years after purchase. It’s a beautiful addition to my home and I enjoy it daily.
The oils I’ve tried smell pure and of high grade.
Pilgrim is an European brand, but their website offers free shipping to the UK & USA. For a superbly luxurious, glamorous essential oils gift, I can definitely recommend them.
Full Moon Diffuser
Full moon or not – channel your inner spiritualist with this cutting edge full moon diffuser from Happy Haves Aromatherapy. Use coupon code EOHAVEN at checkout and score it for 35% off! That’ll get the price to under $50 for a super unique gift.
This moon diffuser features 3 light modes and the moon is about 6″ in size. Plus, you can order it with or without the wooden stand.
As a diffuser, it works in all the ways you’d expect: strong battery life, ultra quiet, and doubling as modern home decor.
Get it for yourself or your loved one. They’ll love YOU to the moon and back! 😄
Don’t forget to use code EOHAVEN at checkout for a 35% discount
Lavender Skin Cream
For the true herbalist or aromatherapist, the Mountain Rose Herbs skin creams are an amazing treat! Manufactured in small batches using organic ingredients, these creams leave your skin feeling lavish and nourished.
I’m personally using the Lavender Essential Oil Skin Cream as my go-to hand moisturizer, even though Mountain Rose Herbs’ website states that these skin creams are formulated for the face. In whichever way you end up using this skin cream, it’s a treat for your skin and a lovely gift to receive!
Price point: around $15.
Essential Oils Salt Soak
Edens Gardens’ newest essential oil salt soaks combine the therapeutic benefits of 100% pure essential oils with the restorative properties of Epsom and sea salts.
What better way to give the gift of a self-care treat, than to do it with a tub of beautiful salt soak? Any lady I know enjoys a nice hot bath every once in a while and this way, you’re gifting her some well-deserved rest and “me-time”. You’ll be in the good books forever! ;)
Edens Garden offers free shipping on all domestic orders in the USA. Faster shipping will cost you an additional little bit, but if you can plan ahead, you can shop edensgarden.com and enjoy the free delivery. Check their shipping policy here.
Essential Oils Recipes Subscription Box
The Essential Oil Subscription Box by Simply Earth is a beautiful, thoughtful and luxurious gift for the lovely woman in your life. It’s priced at $39 per month, and comes with a whole bunch of value! Read my full review here for details.
- 100% pure, quality essential oils
- 4 x 15 mL oil bottles per month, plus all extras and supplies (such as carrier oils, roll-on bottles, beeswax, containers…) to make 6 natural recipes at home.
- A super fun gift that keeps on giving!
- Use code EOHAVENFREE at checkout for an additional $40 gift card.
- Price point: $39/month, cancel anytime
Essential Oils Carrying Case
Speaking of Edens’ Garden, have a look at this ultra cute essential oils carrying case. Its a soft-cover travel case that allows for up to 30 essential oils to be safely stored, organized, and taken with you wherever you need to go!
I have multiple essential oils cases and I can tell you, they’re the most useful everyday thing! They keep the oils organized, neatly accessible for easy use, and they’re stylish and pretty! What more do you need in a gift?
An aromatherapy journal is a perfect choice for a host or hostess gift. It’s not as personal as giving scented products, yet it still inspires aromatherapy around the home.
If your giftee is a true essential oil DIY-er, check out my list of best essential oil supplies for the hobby aromatherapist at home.
The journal I picked for this gift guide, is from Plant Therapy. It includes sections for single oils, recipes, blends, and an oil wish list. There are also educational reference charts and guides included for proper dilution rates and other aromatherapy basic knowledge.
It’s a fantastic addition to an essential oil lover’s home! The journal comes with enough pages to get started, but if someone really gets into it an needs more than 20 pages per section, Plant Therapy also offers a pages refill pack.
Good Mood Essential Oils Set
The Edens Garden Essential Oils “Good Mood” set is an amazing starter set to combine the love for a good mood, with the love for essential oils. Gifting this starter set could make you the star of your lady’s day.
It comes in options of 3 bottles of oils, or 6, so it’s also not breaking anyone’s budget.
The oils in the “Good Mood” set can add more peace and balance to your life. The three oils included in the 3-set are “Good Morning”, “Good Night”, and “Joy” – and each offer something unique. If you opt for the 6-pack, you’ll get the blends “Uplift”, “Bliss” and “Bergamot Key Lime” as well.
Bath Bombs Gift Set
Diffuser Jewelry Bracelet
Take your aromatherapy journey to the next level by adding wearable diffuser jewelry to your wardrobe. Modern and stylish, this bracelet looks just like a watch – but it holds your favorite essential oil scent for the day. Breathe in aromatherapy benefits anywhere you go!
The bracelet features a sleek locket design and 8 changeable pads with different colors to match your outfit or clothing. The pads are washable and reusable, so you can recycle them as much as needed.
At around $20, this is a unique and special gift that will make the giftee remember you day in and day out!
Essential Oil Gifts For Men
Essential Oil Supplements
Buying gifts for anyone can be difficult. But ever since I’ve brought the Tohi Supplements into our house, my husband is actually the one using them more than me! He loves his daily dose of “BURST” and I keep reminding him to take “BALANCE” whenever I do. So I’ve put this suggestion under the heading of Gifts for Men on purpose!
Tohi Supplements are from the popular essential oils brand Rocky Mountain Oils. Powerful, all-natural ingredients are combined with 100% pure essential oil blends. These supplements support us in everyday health needs, whether that’s boosting energy or defending yourself from seasonal bugs and germs.
The supplements line is GMO free, Gluten Free, Made in the USA and no animal testing was done to produce them. Can you say feel-good product or what?
100% Natural Organic Beard Oil
Beard oil? Yes, you heard me right. If this is the first time you hear about beard oil, bear with me. Men really do use it! Not only does it work for those beard masterpieces that almost require a comb to manage, but it’s also great for your man featuring a 5-day scruff look as these beard oils also help moisturize and nourish the skin beneath the hair!
I hand-selected this particular beard oil product because:
- It only contains 100% organic oils
- The Cedarwood-Pine scent blend is pleasant but not overbearingly strong
- Will eliminate beard dandruff and itching when used regularly
- Leaves your beard, goat tee or mustache smooth and soft, with a subtle shine
What else do you need for perfect beard care? I think this is a great gift for the special man in your life!
An all-time favorite gift for the man in your life is – of course – massage oil. Better yet, scented for a sensual partner experience. As it will come with the benefit of also receiving a massage, I don’t think you can go wrong with this gift, whether you’ve just started dating or whether you’ve been married for 25 years!
The Vanilla Cream Massage Oil is made with a therapeutic oi blend to renew dry skin and relax you from head to toe. At 8 fl. oz. and a price point of around $10, it’s an easy gift that will get you into the good books of your man for sure!
If you feel like spiking it up with some more oils, have a look at these best essential oils for men.
I know this was an essential oils gift guide, but if you’d like some ideas on DIY essential oil gifting, I also have a collection of DIY essential oil gift ideas here. Plus, you may want to check out my romantic diffuser blends (with FREE printable).
As it’s becoming incredibly harder to find a perfect present, I hope you liked my essential oil themed gift ideas. Every one of these gifts is something which I would absolutely love to receive myself – or would be proud to gift my loved one.
Much like any gift-buying guide though, you are going to want to consider what the recipient enjoys. In my opinion, any essential oil gift is a great present for that special somebody in your life. Aromatherapy rocks!
If you are a person who often forgets gifting generally, then pre-ordering in advance online will be able to help you ensure your gift is delivered in time.