Stress is one of the things that we don’t want our bodies to inhibit because it can cause everything to go wrong. In order to prevent this from happening and make your body feel more relaxed, what you need is an essential oil diffuser just like the ZAQ Mirage Litemist Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser in White.
This type of diffuser is easy to use and you will surely experience the benefits of a real spa right at the comfort of your own home.
To set it up, you simply have to remove the plastic fiber covering and just add in 3 to 5 drops of your favorite essential oil plus a bit of water. The LED lighting cone on top will slowly change its color from blue to maroon, indigo, green, yellow, and orange. Just set this diffuser in your bedroom, boutique, or office and let the aroma fill through the air.
What is the best thing about this diffuser?
- It’s made for larger spaces and can easily dispense and fill the air in the room – With a larger 150ml reservoir, the ZAQ Mirage essential oil diffuser performs well in larger, open concept spaces such as a kitchen/living room combo or a vaulted dining room area.
- Made from BPA free plastic
- Easy Handling, Auto Shut-off and Changing Light Functions – This particular essential oil diffuser comes with multiple functions. Read on below.
The Revitalizing LiteMist Technology
Just like many other diffusers, the ZAQ Mirage will help cool down your senses and refresh both your mind and body. It utilizes LiteMist Technology in which it is capable of breaking down the mixture of water and essential oil into the mist of micro-particles and then releases them into the air. This process provides health benefits to the users with the help of the aromatherapy coming from the oil and will also provide a humidifying and ionizing effect on the water vapor. You should note that the entire process doesn’t involve burning or heating any oils, which means that the oil retains its property and will provide you with a long-lasting essence. Also, with the help of the technology, less energy is consumed every time you turn this diffuser on.
ZAQ Mirage Essential Oil Diffuser Specifications:
- It is capable of holding water for up to 150 ml.
- It can operate for up to 6 hours without forming any type of condensation.
- It is capable of dispersing the aroma and essence of the oil for a larger room space.
- It can hold about 5 ml of the essential oil.
- It is built with auto-shut off technology along with the Advanced LiteMist Aromatherapy Technology.
- It has color-changing LED soft mood lights which allows you to choose some of your favorite ones and you can also have the option to turn it off completely.
- The scent that it will diffuse will surely make you feel relaxed and moisturized both at the same time.
- It can be a perfect gift for anyone who’s always busy at work.
How long does a full bin of water last?
The ZAQ Mirage Essential Oil Diffuser is capable of holding up to 150ml of water with a run time of up to 8 hours continually. Most essential oil diffusers are around the 100ml size and can run for 4-5 hours continually. The Mirage can run longer than an average diffuser then, and it can also cover larger rooms and bigger, open spaces with relaxing aromatherapy. It is sized at 8.0” x 4.3”.
Does it have an auto shut-off mechanism?
The ZAQ diffusers are all very convenient to use. Just like the others in the ZAQ line-up, the oil and water on the Mirage will fill the air and once most of it has been dispersed, the diffuser will activate its auto-shut-off mode. So yes, it sure does have an automatic stop mechanism that ensures safe operating even overnight or when you forget you’ve put it on (because it’s so quiet). The ZAQ Mirage Essential Oil Diffuser is capable of holding up to 150ml of water. This means that you will have ample time to fall asleep while you enjoy the calming scent of the oil bursting into the air without worrying about turning the diffuser off.
How big of an area can it cover?
As an oversized diffuser (8.0” x 4.3”), this essential oil diffuers unit is one of the larger types. Because it has a water reservoir of 150ml compared to the classic 100ml for many other diffusers, it is just an overall luxury sized model for running longer or covering bigger areas. It is big enough to fill large, open spaces with relaxing aromatherapy scents of your favourite essential oils and you can apply it for business use as well, for example in a large yoga studio or day spa space. You can use it in smaller spaces as well of course, but it is a luxury model designed for superior performance than some smaller essential oil diffuser units.
How much noise does it make?
The ZAQ Mirage Essential Oil Diffuser operates in a quiet manner but the water can sometimes produce a slight bubbling noise that can still be soft for the ears.
Can I turn off or adjust the light(s) on it?
This diffuser comes with an attractive design plus it has eye-catching LED lights that will surely make you feel calm as you watch it operate. Once you turn it on, a mist will fill the room and the light on top of the diffuser will keep on changing colors. After pressing it for the second time, the mist will still be there but the color of the light will remain on the one selected. And when you press it for the third time, the light will switch off completely while keeping the mist on. This is a really great diffuser to have, especially if you want to relax at times when an additional light might be bothersome- so then you can just turn off the light.
- Some consumers have noted that the unit may feel cheap when you hold it in your hands because of its compact size.
- The instruction manual doesn’t look like it’s been proof read and it might need some professional editing for the English language.
- The light for the power button seems a bit brighter compared to the mood lighting of the diffuser. Also, the light of the power button remains turned on even if you put the diffuser into dark mode, which some people may not prefer.
All in all, the ZAQ Mirage Litemist Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser is still an amazing diffuser to own. It is very easy to use even for first timers and will automatically shut off if ever the water level becomes too low.