This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. Shopping does not cost you anything more. Thank you for supporting my website.(4.5 / 5)
If you are looking for an essential oil diffuser that costs less and will also act as a humidifier, the Smiley Daisy Essential Oil Diffuser can be the perfect one for you.
This product is an economical alternative because of the fact that it functions as two devices for the price of just one. This is especially useful during cold weather where dry skin and irritated throats are common problems, and if in addition you want to get yourself pampered through aromatherapy.
Sleek design and clear two-button option settings make this diffuser a breeze to operate.
What’s the best thing about this essential oil diffuser?
- Advanced Ultrasonic Technology – It provides an amazing fragrance to your surroundings in a healthy and effective manner. The advanced ultrasonic technology makes your essential oils to be easily used and discharged and allows them to naturally release the full efficiency of the aroma therapeutic effect. Since heat is not used, there is no chance that the essential oils’ properties will be degraded or broken down. Another benefit of the no-heat method is that it will only require 2 to 3 drops of your essential oil for it to take effect so this will save you money as well.
- Purifies Your Air – Apart from the aromatherapy that it provides, this essential oil diffuser can also help sterilize the air from pollutants, fine dusts, bacteria, smokes, viruses, etc. which will surely be helpful in alleviating any symptoms that can be contacted through the air.
- Humidifies Your Air – In addition to purifying, it can also help in moisturizing and hydrating the air without creating condensation. This feature is helpful during the winter and in any low temperature rooms that can easily cause dry skin or other adverse health effects. Humidifiers are helpful in relieving several health conditions such as dry skin, nasal congestion, sinus irritation and chapped lips.
- Promotes Well-Being – This humidifier disperses negative ions into the air which helps in increasing oxygen flow, stress relief, headache and promotes better sleep.
- Creates Better Mood – With its LED lighting options and color changing mood, it will prevent your eyes from getting hurt and make you feel comfortable. It will surely complement the surroundings and provide you with a much better and relaxing environment.
- Probably the quietest essential oil diffuser you’ll ever have.
- The power cord is in a good length – it’s not necessary to always transfer humidifier from one place to another.
How long does a full bin of water last?
The bin size on the Smiley Daisy diffuser is 100 mL, which is a standard medium-sized bin. Fully filled, it can last for around 5 hours. The mist dispense rate is around 20 mL/per hour for average use, so you do the math in terms of how long you’d like it to last when you fill it up!
Does it have an auto shut-off mechanism?
Yes, there is a self shut-off mechanism in place that turns off the diffuser off when it’s ran out of water. It does make a beeping noise though when it turns off so be aware of that if you are a light sleeper and plan to have the unit run into the night.
How big of an area can it cover?
This Smiley Daisy Essential Oil Diffuser is best for a room size of about 200 sq. ft. or less, which is your average home office or kid’s bedroom. The diffuser is medium sized, not ultra small but also not overwhelmingly big. It is 3.9″ x 3.9″ x 6.2″ (inches) and weighs 11.2 ounces.
How To Operate the Smiley Daisy Essential Oil Diffuser
How much noise does it make?
This is probably the quietest essential oil diffuser you’ll ever have. The sound that this humidifier produces is equal to a whisper-quiet level. It only emits up to 2.4 MHZ advanced ultrasonic technology that will surely not be an interference when you sleep or work. Usually, the noise levels of smaller diffusers are lower than on larger diffusers, and this Smiley Daisy diffuser is certainly among the smaller (and therefore quieter) models.
Can I turn off or adjust the light(s) on it?
Yes, this diffuser has a light setting with an assortment of 7 color options. Pressing the left button is for changing the color(s) and intensity of light for the whole device. The first press of the light button on the left will turn the rotating lights on. If you press the button again, the diffuser will stay on the one currently selected color. By pressing the button a third time, you toggle the intensity level from low or high of the currently selected color. (Watch the video above for a good demo of this). The fun lights provide additional relaxation and if you don’t like them at night time, then you can easily turn them off.
How do I best clean and store it?
Frequent cleaning of your diffuser unit is a must for every owner and aromatherapy lover. It is recommended that you empty out the water from the basin by pouring it all out through the drain side of the tank. You can do the disinfection method by using a tablespoon of citric acid and water solution on the water basin and the tank and let it stand for 5 minutes then drain it out.
It is important to clean and dry it out before putting it back to storage so that any possible left-over essential oils don’t get stuck to the plastic materials and then make the unit smell like the oil you previously used when you go and put a new oil in it. Getting used to clicking the top in place may take some getting used to until you master the mechanism but overall, it is easy to handle.
What’s the warranty or refund policy?
Smiley Daisy provides a free 180-day product replacement warranty for this essential oil diffuser wherein the count will start on the date of your purchase. Just remember to keep the sales receipt in place so that you can use it at any time you want. Compared to other similar essential oil diffusers, this is a really nice and long warranty period. Also, their customer service communication is well-established so I’d think you could get a good response time.
The average rating of this diffuser is at around 4.5/ out of 5 stars, which means that you should expect something wonderful from the product.
One customer from Amazon gave the following review:
“I like the ease to set up and use this diffuser. I have not cleaned it yet. I am not quite certain where to get the type of salt you recommended. I have been using frankincense and myrrh and it smells great. Thank you.” – Geri McLauchlan
The Smiley Daisy Essential Oil Diffuser is certainly a must-have for every essential oil lover out there. The smell of aromatherapy and combining in the health benefits of small area humidifying is a great way to influence the overall air quality in your room. You will certainly feel pampered when you have this diffuser running in the comfort of your own home.